Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Perfect Day


If you are in the Twin Cities today you’d know that, weather-wise, it's a perfect day!

So how have I been spending it? Well, in between riding my bike to my friends’ Ken and Carol’s place so as to help Ken with the meals-on-wheels run we do every Thursday and working at home to update the Progressive Catholic Voice website, I found time to work in my front garden. It’s looking really good, if I do say so myself.

Indeed, a guy walking by with his two dogs remarked that I had a “shady oasis.” I can certainly live with that!

Anyway, here are a few photos of my “shady oasis” taken on this “perfect day.” Enjoy.






Above and below: The view from my front door.













Above and below: I think I have the biggest Bleeding Heart in the world!




See also the previous Wild Reed posts:
Spring Garden
A Morning in the Garden


No comments: